Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Old Times

Today me and my friend Rae went to Starbucks and as we were talking many things came up. How when we were little time seemed to pass by so slowly. Then when we grew up the older we got the faster it seemed to go. As we were sitting there we were talking about how it feels like we just meet. But the truth is that we have been friends for a almost 2 years. Then how some of our friends have knowen us for so long and also knowen them too. Within the time that we have knowen these friends the other one of one of us never came up. Then we meet each other not knowing this and we find out that we both know the same friend. This person seems to come up all the time. When we look back at all the memories we have made in the past 2 years there isn’t anything that I would change about it all. There are many people out there that I would never give up the memories that we have made with each other. Because those memories that we made together made me who I am today. Someone who is happy with who I am and loves the memories that I have.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment