Thursday, January 13, 2011

Half Way There

So today and yesterday were finals for the semester. As an "normal" teen out there I studied my notes and the stuff that the teachers told us that we should. I spent the better of the last about week and a half trying to prepare for three test yes only three. The more that I studied the more I felt that my head was going to explode. I took my first test yesterday. Which was for Microsoft Office, a class that I find easy so I did not have to study to much cause I knew most of the material. This was nice but at the same time made me start to slowly freak out about the other two. As I started to prepare for my other tests I started to wish that I would have payed more attention during class. As I started to studied for my New Testament Test I was looking up some of the things that the teacher told us to look up and to know for the test and I officially started to panic. I gave up on that test and started to study for Biology. As I studied for this test the same thing started to happen. I gave up on studying for both of those test last night and hoped that I knew enough of the material for both of these test and headed to bed. I went to school this morning and the major panic kicked in. Ten minutes before the first test and I found my self cramming for these tests. After the first test I sat there in amazment at how much of the test that I knew. This was the same thing that happened for the last test of the semester too. Its crazy how we all panic and stress out and feel like we are going crazy when finals come around. When all we have to do is trust in God and study but not stress out about it.

~Trust in God with all that you do and try for he will always be there for you no matter what is going on in your life even when you feel as you are out in the crazy world all alone God is by your side

No comments:

Post a Comment