Saturday, January 8, 2011

People

So I guess that you could say that I have never really been a people person, but I have always tried my hardest to get along with them. But in the last few weeks I think that I’m starting to reach my braking point with them. People everywhere seem to becoming less and less caring and respectful. Everywhere from the store to work. It really seems to me that more and more people seem to becoming less and less people persons. The past two days while I was at work I got told that everyone that worked there could just go and f*** off. With this and many other things I got to the point that I feel like not even trying to be nice to those people that don’t even try to be a little kind or caring or even a little nice. I know that this sounds mean but I’m not really one to care what others think of me. So I guess that maybe all those years growing up that my parents said to treat other the way you want them to treat you. I really think that todays society is forgetting the things that we grew up knowing as right, and that this is why people are the way they are and act. I think that we need to bring back the things we learned when we were kids. Maybe this would bring the actions of society and the feeling toward others to a better spot with each other. I guess that this is just my thoughts as to what and where the world is headed and has gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment