Saturday, January 15, 2011

Long Time

The friends that you can hang out with and don't even have to say anything. They give you that "remember when" look and the both of you burst out laughing and can't stop. Well me and my best friend have this kind of relationship. I love it and wouldn't trade it for a million dollars. Or anything for that matter. We text each other all the time and try to set up times to hang out, but there never seems to be anytime that works for both of us. Between school, work, family, and school activities, there hasn't been a day that works for both of us. We have been trying to find a time to hang out for about a month and a half and it never seems to work. As far as we can tell the soonest that we will be able to spend some bff time will be in March and that means another two months. Its crazy. I love this crazy beautiful life but I wish two of these crazy beautiful lives would fit together better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment