Sunday, January 9, 2011

Girl Time

So today I took my mom out to get our nails done and for lunch. The time that we were together was great. We haven’t really had just mom and daughter time. While I sat there talking with her, I realized how much I miss being younger not having homework, going to work, and being able to speed time with her more than just on one day of the weekend. I wish that as the older that I get I still had the same amount of time to spend with my mom as when I was little. I feel like I spend the same amount of time spent with my dad as when I was little. Today made me realize that even though I’m not much of a mommy’s girl as some say, I still love the time that I get to spend with her. I hope that no matter how old I get I still have time to spend with my mom, and yes my dad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment