Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Every Time

Why is it that every time the things that seem to be going wrong seem to start to get better, more stuff seems to go wrong. My aunt is getting better but now my boyfriend is going through a rough time and I am trying my hardest to be there for him but every time that I get some thing figured out with him someone or something else seems to bring him down again. Every time this happens it seems as if its harder and harder to cheer up. I know that I have to be strong for him and be there for him but I feel as if every time we go through this it gets harder and harder for me too. These are the times that I wish that I was still a little kid when my biggest problem was that someone pushed me on the playground. No matter what happens I will always be there for him and love him through the toughest thing that will happen.


I love you Christopher!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment