Friday, January 14, 2011

The 2011 Year

I know that I'm a little late talking about this but I feel a need to talk about it. 2011 has come and is here and we are well into the new year. It started out good and seemed it was going to stay that way, but that all seemed to change. The year went from good to crazy, and full of drama. I was looking forward to a good year with less drama and everything else that seems to make life crazy. My hopes that as this year goes on it becomes better. That I will be able to over come the craziness of life and be the person that I want to be and not worry about what others think. I want to be the one that people know that even if they spread rumors about me they aren't going to to get to me. As everyone says a new year a new me and that is a promise that I am going to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment