Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Truth of a Secret…

We have all heard the old saying secrets don't make friends but friends make secrets. Well I was at home bored so I looked up a show that I have wanted to see and watched the first few episodes. The t.v. show that seems like just a good unwritten book is in the truth something that could really happen to five best friends, Pretty Little Liars. The more episodes that I watch the more real this seems to become. I sure we all have those few friends that if something would happen to the friendship they could ruin your life forever. Well maybe not all of us have those friends but I sure know that I do. The ones when you get in to a huge fight you think about telling everyone what you know you said that you never would and you know that at the same time they are thinking the same thing. But when reality sinks in you know that even know you have the power to ruin their reputation you won’t cause they can do the same to yours. So after a day or two your friends again like nothing ever happened. I know that I have these kind of friends out there, and that makes me think all those times my parents told me not to make, share, tell, keep secrets with someone I wish I would have listened to them just the one time and maybe my crazy thing that I call life that I feel gets a little to crazy for me would be just a little easier. I never thought that I would ever say this but for once my parents were right. The old saying secrets don’t make friends but friends make secrets isn't always true sometimes the secrets are what make you friends cause you could ruin each others lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment