Monday, January 17, 2011

Sending the Prayers Up

In the last two days everything that can seem to go wrong did and the things you didn't think would go wrong still did. Sunday afternoon is when it all started to go down hill. I was in Appleton with Chris and his mom and as we got in the car to leave Starbucks to head back to their house. When my phone started to ring. It was my mom. My first thought was that she was going to remind me to be home by three since I spent the night over there. But that wasn't it at all. She was calling me to let me know that my aunt was being rushed to the hospital. She was showing the signs that she just had a stroke and the doctors said that she did have a stroke, but also that her kidneys were shutting down. This scared me cause no one ever wants to lose a family member, but she was more than an aunt to me. I grew up at her house during the summer. We were told that if she made it though the night she would most likely get better soon. But as of this morning that doesn't seem to be God's plan. My aunt seems to be getting worse. I guess what ever God plans for her will be the plan that will be followed. Please as you read this keep my aunt in your prayers, for Gods plan to keep her safe and away from pain.

Leslie Pierce You Are In Our Prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Will do Chelsey. Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and by the way, remember forever ago how you said u weren't sure u knew what to write on your blog? Well, it sure seems like you do!

    ReplyDelete