Sunday, January 30, 2011

What a Week

The next day off of school is in March sometime and I can't wait. As some people may know I'm not really a people's person. Many people, okay almost everyone, at my school and at work are driving me crazy. Every one is easily annoyed from each other and then seem to take it out on others too. I hope this week is starting to get better, much better than last week. Even School has noticed the change in peoples attitudes. They have sent out a few emails to parents telling them to check their students phone's, facebook, and any other electronics. When even a school that doesn't seem to do much to help solve problems but they are this time. So either many people have complained about it or the teachers are starting to notice there might be something really wrong. I really wish that everyone would just be able to get along with everyone else with out problems. I know this wish will never come true but i will always wish that.

If you don't ever have a dream (wish) there is no point to life anymore!
~Lois Pierce~

No comments:

Post a Comment