Monday, March 18, 2013

Tuesday March 19, 2013 3:30 P.M.

As of tomorrow at 3:30 P.M. I will be in the process of getting my second tattoo done. I have always wanted a tattoo and after my first one I decided that I wanted one that would mean alto to me, and also be able to show everyone that would see them know that these things really truly mean the world to me.

I had gotten my first tattoo a few days after my 18th birthday, and I had decided that I was going to have it done on my right side along my ribs. For this tattoo part of it will be on my collarbone and the other part with be wrapped around my shoulder on to my shoulder blade. This will also all be taking place on my left shoulder.

So in less than 24 hours I will be once again be freshly inked. And I can not wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment