Sunday, March 3, 2013

This Time It Will Be Different

Keep an open mind. Just breath. Don't over think. Remember its not the end of the world. This is God's plan, its all in his hands. This is just God's way of put you back where you belong.

These are the things that I keep telling myself. It's not that I don't know these things, its just that when you think you know where your life is going all it takes is one little thing to change all the plans you thought were perfect to change.

This is what I have learned not for the first time but once again. It is not that my life is over or that I the opportunity won't come around again, just that right now was not the right time for it to happen. For me it just so happens that it is happening with my college plans. I know that there are other options that are just as good, but I got to the point where I thought I could not fail. Where everything was in my hands.

I am starting to see not getting into my number one college choice as God's way of reminding me that things are not in my hands they are in his. That what I thought was where my life was going is not where he wanted it to go, or at least not yet.

So just remember, everything is in his hands anew if you should forget that he will always find a way to remind you, letting it be a way that makes you happy or maybe even extremely upset.

He is good. He is great. He is the one in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment