Friday, March 8, 2013

Everyone knows the difference between right and wrong. I to know the difference, for my parents taught me very well. As some may already know there comes a time when you break those boundaries. For me that seens to have taken place in the last year or so.

Of course it could not be something simple it had to be complicated. It just had to be something that involved me but others too. When things first started I told myself that this was just a momentary thing, but things changed. I told myself that I would not let my feeling get involved, and well again as you can probably guess things again changed. By no means did I ever imagin this happening or plan it to happen, but like people always say "everything happens for a reason." It is just that I am still searching for the reason why.

I have been trying to find a way to fix things or maybe change them with out making things to weird. I have not had any luck with this yet. I am hoping that maybe one day I will just wake up and have an answer to this question, therefor also giving me a way to deal with the whole situation. I am also hoping that that one day comes soon, before someone ends up getting hurt because of the whole thing.

“Everything happens for a reason. Every action has a reaction. Always remember that whats meant to be will always find a way to come about.”

No comments:

Post a Comment