Saturday, March 2, 2013

Month One - Post High School

Since September my life seemed to just be passing just like any other high schoolers that was until January. Everyday seemed to be the exact same.

A Typical Day
  • 6:30 A.M. - Wake up for school
  • 7:55 A.M. - School starts
  • 2:10 P.M. - Done with school
  • 2:30 P.M. - Start homework
  • 5:00 P.M. - Go to work
  • 9:00 P.M. - Get home from work
  • 11:00 P.M. - Go to bed
I had the normal thought anyone would have. Is my life ever going to change. I could not wait to be don with school, knowing that I was going to be done early. Well when the day came that I was no longer in high school it was just like everyone hopes it feels like. I had an overwelling feeling of joy and excitement. The first few days were some of the best, I didn't have to get up for school, I didn't have to go to work. I had no work because my place of employment closed about a week before I was done with school.

Now don't get me wrong I was happy to not have anything going on but at the same time after a few days I had no idea of what to do with myself. I no longer wanted to be sitting at home all the time so I let the search for a new job begin. It has been just over a month now that I have graduated and I have found a job and should be starting soon. As far a college goes that is for another day, but as I figure out the how the life of a high school graduate I will try to keep up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment