Friday, March 1, 2013

Lessons Learned

There is not a day that passes that I do not listen to at least one song. There is that one song that always just seems to speak to you and every word seems it was written just for your life. I have been thinking about this the last few days, there have been a few songs that I feel fit this for me but there has always been one that has stood out to me.

Lessons Learned By: Carrie Underwood.

I believe that this song explains everything from the last days of eighth grade, to freshman year through junior year, to senior year, and even through graduation. From first loves to broken hearts, goals and dreams to how to reach those goals and dreams. Not only does it seem to say everything I wish I could say but everything that I didn't know how to take in and explain.

Who knew that within only about four minutes everything from the last few years would seem to just be put into the words that you wish you could just say but don't know how, is already out there just waiting for you to discover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment