Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Old Memories

This morning the computer that I had ordered yesterday morning came, and the feeling that I got was one that I used to get on Christmas morning when I was little and it was like four in the morning. When as soon as you woke up you would go running into your parents room to wake them from their sleep. When they look at the clock and tell you to go back to bed for a while. When I looked online to see when it was going to come it said that it should be here tomorrow or even the day after. The door bell rang, I went to go see what or who it was. When i saw the fedex van and the package on the front step i couldn't help but feel like a little kid again. I opened the door grabbed the box. I went running into my moms room to tell her the good news. She got up to see me open the box then told me to go to the other room so that she could go back to bed. My only question to her was how could she sleep when something so great just happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment