Sunday, December 26, 2010

No School

We all know how boring school is and can be. It feels as if it drags on all day, like it never will end, like if you could just take a twenty minute brake things would just seen to begin to become better at school. As Christmas brake started about a week ago im relizing why I can only take so much of a brake. The days are longer feeling with nothing to fill the day with. I cant complain much about the first three to four days of brake were the best. Laying around the house doing nothing was nice but now I'm becoming tired of nothing to do to fill my day. I don't want to rush brake to go back to school cause we all know that's not fun. But at the same time I feel like brake is taking forever and there is nothing that I can seem to do to make it feel as if the day isn't draging on like Im in school with out being there I cant wait to find something to do to pass the time that is much funner than anything close to school.

Boredom is a vital problem for the moralist, since at least half the sins of mankind are caused by the fear of it.  ~Bertrand Russell, The Conquest of Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment