Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Begins

Today is the second day of Christmas brake and it feels as if its the first. There are so many things to finish up before Christmas arrives. I have to finish wrapping and shopping, find time to see the people outside of my family to give them their presents and all the other things my parents need me to do before. I hope that in the days that follow, things can slow down and i can just relax like you imagine doing over the holidays. The best thing about going out is seeing everyone in the holiday spirit. People caring for one another spending time with the people that mean the most to them. The look that comes into a persons eyes when you see them open a gift that they were given. I hope everyone has a good Christmas and New Years.


The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:  the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.  ~Burton Hillis


Christmas is a necessity.  There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves.  ~Eric Sevareid

No comments:

Post a Comment