Tuesday, March 15, 2011

That One Feeling

One thing can change your out look on everything. Well I got that one thing today that changed how I feel about everything. The one thing that I feel is going to make everything go in the wrong direction. I know that what I am feeling is only feeling, that its not going to happen. As many times as I tell myself this it doesn't seem to make it any better. I try to get it off my mind but nothing seems to be able to take it off. To just for even five minutes even just put it in the back of my mind. People ask whats wrong and I say nothing because its just easier to hide it and deal with it myself then to tell everyone. So many time I have been told that it's not good to hold everything in that talking about it helps. This over the years I found is a lie. Talking about it just makes it hurt even more, let alone everyone soon after telling that one person knows. And then not only is everyone talking about it, they start to ask you about it. This makes it hurt even more again. I know that in time it will become easier its just the time it take for that feeling to come seems to take way to long. This is the times in life that I wish there was just a fast forward button. The only thing that matters right now is that I know life will go on.

~ Always remember the moments if your life that made you smile there the ones that make it worth living~

No comments:

Post a Comment