Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Start of the New Season

So about a week ago the softball season started and I found out just how out of shape I really am. About the same time that the season started I got a gym membership. I had worked out and told myself that I was going to go before school everyday and work out for an hour. Well we all know how hard it is to get back in your normal school schedule after spring break. So starting tomorrow morning I am making my self get up and go. I know that the more I make this a regular thing for my mornings the easier it will become. This softball season I am going to make it the best it can be and become the best player I can be. One of the main reasons for this is because that is the whole point of playing sports to become better and because as of right now this is my last year and I want to make it count. As I see it this is going to be the best season ever!

~If Softball was any easier it would be called Baseball!~

No comments:

Post a Comment