Friday, October 22, 2010

The True Friend

The true friend that you can talk about anything to. Those are the one that last forever. The ones that you look forword to seeing every week. I found out a few days ago that I wasnt going to get to see him all  the time now. Over the past year we have grown closer. So close that I feel as if he is a unbiological brother. He said that he would still come to see us and he told me where he is going to working now so I can go see him. But its still not going to be the same. The knowing that when I go over to the shop the one I can joke openly with wont be there. It kinda remides me of the first time my older brother left for college. This is the kinda friend that only comes around every once in a while but never leaves.

"The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch swing with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've ever had. "
~ Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment