Saturday, October 23, 2010

Those Talks

I came home the other night and I was talking to my mom and the t.v. was on. A commerical came on and I made the comment that I loved the show that it was talking about. This started a whole conversation about the show Teen Mom. Who our favorite moms were and why we liked them so much. This made me realize that mom and me have more in common than what I thought. I was always the Daddy's little girl and the one who loved to get dirty. I am still that way today, but this made me see that the more I grow up the more I become the little princess that my mom always wanted me to be. This made me realize that maybe change is a good thing. Even when you don't realize that its happening tell after the fact. The best part is that I am starting to get the feeling that I can talk to my mom about more things. I will say this is a feeling I didn't think I would have for a while. "A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face."

No comments:

Post a Comment