Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sports Drama

Every coach has their favorites which is ok. But there are a few that it goes way to far. This is where the volleyball coach is at my school. I know I'm not one of his favorites and that doesn't bother me. Its the part that you can tell who is and they can never do anything wrong. Then there is the people that think that they are a favorite but we all know they aren't. Then the ones that even if you don't do anything wrong and someone else did its still your fault. This is the part that really makes me mad. When I think of every thing that has gone on during the season it wasn't tell the end of the season that this has all started to really show. It is the same way with the other coaches at school but it doesn't seem to be as bad as it is in volleyball. These are the times that I wish that I could be little again when the best sport there was was tag or double dutch. I just wish that all of the drama of high school would just go away.

"Life would be perfect if: some girls had mute buttons, some guys had edit buttons, bad times had fast forward buttons, and good times had pause buttons."

No comments:

Post a Comment