Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My Baby Girl

After everything with my marriage I decided to try and be a little relaxed with my life. Well I was a little to relaxed. About five weeks after going to a party I found myself in more of a predicament than I thought I would be in after everything else that I had just gone through. I found out that I was pregnant. I knew that I had a few choices but I knew what I wanted and I knew that I was given this opportunity for a reason. I was not fully sure what it was that this was going to teach me but I did know that I could not have this baby on my own. But I knew that telling my parents would be one of the hardest things I would ever have to do.

My parents took the news a million times better than I ever thought they would. I was also blessed that they were going to stand by me no matter what I decided to do.

That meant that they would be there even if things with the father did not work out. As hard as I tried I could not keep that situation from falling apart. I tried everything and I mean everything.

One thing that I did learn from it all is that it should not take a baby to make you realize that a situation is not safe.

But on May 31, 2015 at 7:31 P.M. My pride and joy, my baby girl was born.

I never realized what true love really was until I heard her cry for the first time. That is one moment in life that I will never forget.

Now do not take me saying this as being a parent is easy in anyway it is a new challenge everyday. Let alone being a single parent is even more of a challenge. Every day I learn a hundred new things and I know I have a million more to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment