Friday, July 5, 2013

Only a Few Hours Left Here

The next few hours are the last that I will be spending in Green Bay Wisconsin for about the next three weeks. As happy as I am to be getting away from this place for the third summer in a row, this one will be the most memorable. As much as I have gotten myself ready to leave there is still a part of me that is starting to worry even more.

Like the last two summers I will not be only going to a different state. This year I am going to a different state in a different country. I am extra excited to be finally be taking what some would say a "real" trip. Let alone that this is going to be only the second vacation in my life it will be the first that I will ever remember. It has been a long 16 1/2 years that I have been waiting to take another vacation that I will be able to tell others about and even my own children someday. But as happy as I am I am just as scared. Because not only is it going to be only my third time ever flying but I is my first long flight. It is a 15 and a half hour flight and I will even be losing a day because of it. But to go along with that I am going to be going by myself. Although I know the people that I am staying with and I am flying there with one of them, it is still not the same as when you go with close family or friends.

So it is that time that I need to get some sleep for the drive down to Milwaukee in the morning.


P.S.
     Don't worry throughout my trip I will try to keep up with yous and tell you about what I have all done and how things are going.

~Never let the fear of falling keep you from doing something that could change your life forever.~

No comments:

Post a Comment