Thursday, June 20, 2013

It Feels Unreal

So over the last few months I have been trying to plan a trip to India, and slowly it was all coming in to view but as of today everything is all set.

This is the list of things that needed to be done first:

  • Talk to mom and dad about it
  • Find a way to pay for the trip
  • Get my passport
  • Get a visa
  • Talk to work to make sure I could get off for about three weeks
  • Pick the dates
  • Book the tickets
  • Inform mom and dad and of course work too when I was going
Although the list is not long there is still a lot of time that has to go in to each thing. But all that time has been taken and everything is set. The feeling that this would never really happen is gone and is now replaced with one that feels so unreal and amazing.

I have never been this excited in my life, or at least that I can remember.

So as of July 9th I will be in India until July 24th.

~Although many things in life will seem impossible never let the thought of failing keep you from the great things you will do~

No comments:

Post a Comment