Saturday, June 11, 2011

Reality

So I have 3 days left before my summer is invaded by my job. I know with all of this I don't really sound happy about leaving. But that is not the case at all. The truth is that when you are one of those people who puts everything off tell its the day before, things always get messy. Well in these last three days I have to do my two months worth of laundry, pack, make sure I have everything, double check everything, see a few more people, and then I be leaving. The though of having to do all of this makes my head want to explode. Of course just like any other time I try to start my laundry I get one load done and end up getting distracted by other things. This time is no different I am distracted by blogging about this and of course like any teenager facebook. So here I go I'm going to try to get back on task and do all the things that I have to complete in the next two days. Wish me luck. I'll give you and update as soon as I have one of how my list is coming.

2 comments:

  1. guess i wasn't too much of a help w that, tlking to u on fb! sorry, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were but the physically seeing everyone is the hard part it was nice to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete